Working Through a Global Pandemic – COVID-19
We are – Here to help!
If you were one of thousands of businesses ordered to close your doors for the next few weeks, we have collected a handful of information to help guide you during these confusing, constantly changing times. We will do everything we can to keep information updated, so be sure to check back for new information!
We are all in this together and we will all have to work as a team to get through this. Our hope is that our community can come together and leave this situation stronger than ever before. Good luck to all of you, we hope this information can help you navigate your next step and remember, we are always here if you need us!
Click on links below for more information:
- COMING SOON: Additional Funding for Small Businesses
- 15 Ways to Support Local Businesses during Quarantine
- Macomb County COVID-19 Update 4.20.20
- MEDC Development News – 4.20.20
- DTE and your business – Help available
- Be A First Responder – McLaren Macomb Foundation needs your help!
- NEW Financial Support Available for Small Business
- Tenant Obligations – TELE-TOWN HALL SERIES
- Small Business Programs Offered by SBA Resource Partners to Assist During COVID-19
- Financial Relief for Bars & Restaurants with on Premises Liquor Licenses
- What the extended “Stay Home, Stay Safe” order means for Business Workers
- Letter From Congressman Mitchell
- Forms, Loans,Relief, Programs & More
- SBDC – SBA Webinars / Paycheck Protection Program
- Deadline to Post/Share Families First Coronavirus Response Act otice is April 1, 2020.
- MEDC Development News
- Small Business Relief Fund. Applications Now Open!
- Non-Emergency transportation or grocery/medicine delivery assistance call 844-666-5652. For Emergencies please continue to call 911.
- Small Business Resources / Remote Working Tools
- Richmond Municipal Building Closures
- Chamber Temporary Office Closure